Opinions expressed on the Discoveries magazine website and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cedars-Sinai and the Discoveries editorial team.
Editorial Policy and Guidelines
We welcome your participation in sharing your thoughts and opinions when commenting or writing a blog post. To keep the discussion focused, we ask that you please consider the following guidelines.
- All comments submitted to this blog will be reviewed by Cedars-Sinai staff prior to their publication.
- Comments and blogs containing obvious factual inaccuracies, unattributed facts and quotes or libelous/unlawful statements will not be published.
- Comments and blogs focused on selling or promoting a product or service will be excluded.
- The author of a blog or comment assumes all responsibility for obtaining approval to use information from 3rd party organizations, materials that include personal or identifying information. Cedars-Sinai assumes no responsibility for any content that did not receive prior consent.
- We will not publish comments and blogs that we feel are abusive, defamatory, embarrassing, harassing, hateful, obscene, profane, or threatening to another person or entity.
- In addition, we reserve the right to not publish submissions that we deem for any other reason to be unsuitable, unlawful, or objectionable, such as but not limited to the content of the posting/material (for example, the usage of inappropriate language), the subject matter, the timeliness or relevance of the material/posting, or reasons related to intellectual property, among others. We may employ technical tools to identify postings that may contain objectionable material.